Monday, June 13, 2011

Menu Monday

After not having to cook dinner for my family at all last week, I'm a little spoiled. LOL. VBS was amazing, we all loved it and are so thankful for our church! With that being said, it is time to get back to the normal routine.

Monday-Pigs n' a blanket, fries, fruit
Tuesday- Chicken nuggets, mac & cheese
Wednesday-Steak & eggs, toast
Thursday-Roast, potatoes, carrots
Friday-Pour-A-Pan Pizza, salad, breadsticks
Saturday-Chicken Spaghetti, green beans
Sunday-Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, corn (Adam's favorite-for Father's Day)

My plan is to start this week to have one child per night help me make dinner. I'll let ya know next Monday how that went. I, also, hope to post some receipes from this weeks menu. If theres a receipe from a past week you'd like, let me know and I'll post that as well.

2 comments:

Susan Haerr said...

The "pour a pan" pizza has my curiousity...mainly because it sounds easier than regular pizza and I am lazy:-). If you have time, I would love to see that recipe.

Tami P said...

I agree with Susan on the "Pour a Pan" pizza. Can't wait to hear how your experiment goes with the kids' help. Sometime back I turned over one night a week to Miss Mall. She plans the menu, informs me of any groceries that need picked up, and cooks all by herself, without allowing me to even glance into the kitchen. I have to admit, I'm LOVIN' it, even if the kitchen does end up a little messier than normal on Tuesday nights. :)