Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Laugh at yourself

I just had one of those moments...ya know, the ones where you could get angry, cry, let it ruin your day, and control your mood. I laughed, well not out loud, but too myself.

Let me paint the picture for you. Last night I bought a new pitcher for sun tea, the kind with a tapper on it. Our old one kept leaking, so good by!

I don't like tea, but my husband does. So, I made a pitcher of sun tea for him:) It is sitting outside soaking up the suns rays. I"m putting kids down for a nap, which is a chore because Naomi just keeps popping back out of her room. In between trips taking her back to bed I bring in the tea pitcher and put it in the fridge. Aww, a pitcher that doesn't leak. Continue on with the trips back to bed. Then Jake, who is in the kitchen, says 'Uh, mom, what is that?' and points to this brown liquid all over the floor around the fridge. For a moment a just stand there, staring, with my mouth hanging open (nice image, uh). I'm trying to think...what in the world is that! Open the fridge to find...you guessed it...tea. All down the inside of the fridge, floor, and the best part. You know the trays on the fridge door, completely filled one of those! What the world!!

So, I began the task of cleanup. Meanwhile, Naomi gets up...whatever, don't even care anymore. It seems that when I put the pitcher in the fridge, the tray on the door pushed the tapper down which then lead to a waterfall of tea. Oh well, what are ya gonna do?!

Laugh, just laugh!

No comments: