Monday, July 11, 2011

Menu Monday

Well, we arrived home late Saturday night from a week long vacation, but by the looks of my posts it seems longer:] We had a wonderful time making memories with family and friends!

Now, it's back to reality...we have a busy week this week, so creativeness has been tossed out the window and replaced with easy and practical.

Monday- Hotdogs, mac & cheese
Tuesday- BBQ Pork Steaks, mashed potatoes
Wednesday- Eggs & toast
Thursday- Cheesy Beef Enchiliadas
Friday- Cereal
Saturday- Pizza, salad
Sunday- Church Potluck

*I feel I need to add that we do eat fruits/veggies...I just don't post alot of side dishes because I usually don't know what I'm gonna do. Thankfully, sidedishes are simple and whatever I have on hand:)

If you'd like a recipe feel free to ask.

1 comment:

Becca said...

hahaha cereal! Love it, I used to get so excited for cereal nights growing up!